Mind The Milky Way is a social enterprise that wants to grow in order to satisfy our mission; to create a collaborative arts community that promotes advocacy for depression and mental health. We want to:
- Increase global awareness and support for mental health
- Create a global community who are passionate about self-resilience
- Fund public art events; including but not limited to, art therapy, workshops, and galleries
- Fund online sessions, such as; webinars, tips and tricks, and art therapy
- Collaborate with artists globally
- 25%, a quarter, go directly to the charities we are working with here – these are donated every 3 months unless stated otherwise
- 70% goes to the creators (M.W originals go to M.W)
- 5% will be given to M.W as a commission for its service
What Happens to the Rest?
ALL M.W profits, from both subscription and M.W Original products, will be dedicated to the social aspirations listed above.
Here is a brief outline of what we plan on using to help indicate our progress. Please note that these are general intentions and are not exact data.
- Have 50 monthly subscribers
- Have 9 creative advocates
Collaborate with 1+ major charity organisation: Black Dog Institute
- Make our first donation in December
- 1000 monthly subscribers
- 12+ creative advocates
- 4 charity collaborations
- Host online art sessions and webinars
- Evaluate 2020
- Let’s evaluate mid-2021
- Start hosting physical workshops
- Continue with online art sessions and webinars
- 18+ creative advocates
- ++ charity collaborations
- Let’s evaluate at a later date.